1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp RED Boat Fish Sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp water
1 tsp sesame oil
8 oz/230 g boiled egg noodles
1oz/28 g julienne cucumber
1oz/28 g julienne carrot
1oz/28 g gently boiled bean sprouts
1 tbsp chopped onion
3oz/85 g ground chicken
3oz/85 g peeled and deveined shrimp
1 tsp crab paste
1 tsp garlic chili paste
- Combine oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and water. Set aside.
- Pre-heat saute pan over high heat. Add ½ tsp sesame oil. Stir fry the previously boiled egg noodles for about 2 minutes. Transfer to serving plate.
- Top noodles with cucumber, carrots and beansprouts. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the rest of the sesame oil and the chopped onion. Saute until fragrant.
- Add ground chicken and cook for about 2 minutes, or until 80% cooked.
- Add shrimp and continue to stir fry for about a minute.
- Add crab paste, garlic chili paste and sauce. Bring sauce almost to a boil, and pour over cooked noodles.