24 ea Fresh oysters, cleaned and shucked
¼ cup Cilantro leaves
4 ea Red Thai chilies, sliced thinly (no seeds)
3 oz Dressing
- Shuck all oysters and serve on the half shell on a bed of crushed ice.
- Drizzle 3 oz of dressing evenly across all oysters.
- Place one cilantro leaf on top of each oyster and a slice of Thai chili on top for color.
- Serve with remaining mignonette in a side dish.
NUOC MAM MIGNONETTE
1/2 cup Red Boat fish sauce
2 Tbl Palm sugar
3 Tbl Fresh lime juice
¼ cup Red wine vinegar
1 Tbl Minced carrots
1 tsp Minced garlic
1 tsp Minced shallots
- Mix fish sauce, sugar, and lime juice and stir well until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.